This is a unique mask made with a revolutionary material combination of biomass graphene and nonwoven fabric.
Graphene is a single layer of carbon structure with long-lasting anti-bacterial, odor-absorbing, and anti-static properties with excellent filtration efficiency.
The mask is produced with patented technology ‘online discharge treatment’ to increase filtration efficiency.
This technique absorbs the loose fiber from the melt-blown nonwoven material, thus increasing the overall wearing comfort.
With its CE and FDA certified mask production facility, the manufacturer is an established preferred supplier to BP Group worldwide.
- Graphene made from ecological organic material
- Excellent barrier against potential infection
- High filtration capacity
- Comfortable and low breathing resistance
- The natural light grey color of the graphene non-woven filter layer
- Without glass fiber
- 3 layers of the multi-dimensional mesh filter structure
- These disposable masks are packed in a box of 50 piece
- Mask type: TypeⅡ/ Hanging ear loop type
The quality of the mask is excellent. It has been tested by the European product safety institution and conforms to the EU quality standard. A test report from the official authority is available upon request.
- Bacterial filtration efficiency: 98,6%
- Synthetic blood filtration efficiency: 100% pass rate
These Masks Meet the Following Standards
EN 14683: 2019+AC:2019 (E) Annex B, C, D
EN ISO11737-1: 2018
ISO 22609: 2004CE REPORT NUMBER: SL52025244194801TX
CE and FDA certified supplier
Use of Biomass Graphene Mask
- Unfold the mouth mask and place with the white side against the face.
- Put elastic around the ears and make sure it is comfortable. Press lightly on the strip at the top against the nose to leave it firmly in place.
- Adjust the rest of the mask to the shape of your face.
- Please discard the mask after use.