This respiratory protective half mask is with performance classified as FFPII. The product is used for respiratory protection against dust, pollen, various particulates, and non-oily mist and other air pollutants. It can be used to protect against droplet and solid fine particulate as fine as PM2.5 in hygiene or industrial environment
Specification: 105*155mm (Folding) Ear-hook type with nose clip for adjustment.
- Particle Filtration Efficiency: >=98.87%
- High-performance filtration capacity up to particle of PM2.5
- Comfortable and low breathing resistance
- Ergonomic design to cover and fit the curve of the face
- Without glass fibers
- Mask material: 5 layers with non-woven and melt-blown non-woven fabrics
- The material of ear straps & headband: brocade cotton 50%, spandex 50%
- The adjustable nose clip of the mask: aluminum 90mm
- Individually packed with poly bad; 10 pieces per pack
The quality of this Personal Protective Mask is excellent. It has been tested by the European product safety institution and conforms to the EU quality standard. The test report from the official authority is available upon request.
These Masks Meet the Following Standards
Mask type: FFPII/ Twin elastic ear loop type
EN 149: 2001+A1:2009 under PPE Regulation 2016/425
CE TEST REPORT NUMBER
- Open the respirator mask, hold the respirator mask on your face and position the respirator mask under the chin.
- Pull the ear straps over your ears and adjust it to a comfortable position.
- Place the fingertips of both hands at the top of the nose clip. Mold the nose clip to the shape of the nose bridge by push inwards while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nose clip.
- The seal of the respirator mask on the face should be checked by wearer prior to entering the working area.
- Please discard the mask after use.
- Pressure test: gently press the mask with both hands and deliberately exhale, air should not leak from the edge of the mask. Then gently press the mask with both hands and deliberately inhale, the center of the mask should be slightly concave.