This protective coverall is specially designed for protection against bloodborne pathogens and viral exposures. It protects the user against fluid, secretion, and exposure to biological hazards also. The product is produced by a leading protective clothing manufacturer certified by both CE and FDA.
- Made of coated pp spun-bond non-woven with microporous film laminate
- 3-parts fixed hood
- Elastic cuffs, ankles, and waist
- Elastic hood opening for optimum fit
- Two-layer zip cover with adhesive strips
- Bonded (non-sewn) elastic back for increase protection
- Taped seams
- Thumb loops
- Antistatic finish
- Packaging: 1 piece per polybag. 10 pieces per pack.
The quality of Protective Coveralls is excellent. It has been tested by the European product safety institution and conforms to the EU quality standard. Test report from the official authority is available upon request.
The Protective Coverall Meets the Following Standards
EN14605 Type3 and Type4
EN ISO 13982-1
EN14116 Inde 1,2,3
CE certification no. 20/2565/00/0161
Produced by CE and FDA certified supplier