This is a unique particle filtering device offering the best protection to your children. It is made with a revolutionary material combination of biomass graphene and nonwoven fabrics. Graphene is a single layer of carbon structure with long-lasting anti-bacterial, odor-absorbing, and anti-static properties with excellent filtration efficiency. The mask is produced with patented technology ‘online discharge treatment’ to increase filtration efficiency.
With its CE and FDA certified mask production facility, the manufacturer is an established preferred supplier to BP Group worldwide.
- Graphene made from ecological organic material
- Excellent barrier against potential infection or
- High filtration capacity
- Particle Filtration Efficiency >=98.2%
- Comfortable and low breathing resistance
- Multi-layer non-woven fabric structure
- Ergonomic design to cover and fit the curve of the face.
- Adjustable nose bridge and sponge strip to exert a better protection
- Natural light grey color of the graphene non-woven filter layer
- Without glass fibre
- These disposable masks are packed in a pack of 15 pieces
- Mask type: FFPII without valve and non-usable / Hanging ear type with twin elastic headbands
Available in Pink, light grey or blue. You can specify your preferred color. We will try but cannot quarantee to be able to provide your choice.
The quality of the mask is excellent. A test report from the official authority is available upon request.
These Masks Meet the Following Standards
GB2626-2006 equivalent to EN 149: 2001 + A1:2009 under EU PPE Regulation 2016/425
CE certification no. 2020-1207
Produced by CE and FDA certified supplier
Use of Biomass Graphene FFPII Respiratory Protective Mini Mask
- Open the respirator mask, hold the respirator mask on your face and position the respirator mask under the chin.
- Pull the headband over your head and adjust it to a comfortable position.
- The seal of the respirator mask on the face should be checked by wearer prior to wearing.
- Please discard the mask after use.